[pmwiki-users] Split a

Lucian Wischik lu.gmane at wischik.com
Thu Nov 9 01:25:44 CST 2006

I'd like to create "double pages": the top half acts
like one pmwiki page and may have its own password
and is editable only by me, and the bottom half acts
like another pmwiki page and is freely editable without
password. With a divider between the two.

The goal is that my area on top is a kind of
authoritative statement of my work, and the area
underneath is a public area that anyone can contribute to.

I looked in the cookbook list for things like this,
but without success. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance.

--
Lucian