[pmwiki-users] recursive PageLists: using a pagelist in a pagelisttemplate?

Wouter Groeneveld jefklak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:01:59 CST 2006

I'm sorry to bring up this old post, but I'm experiencing the same problem
again...
THIS > http://www.jefklak.com/Main/GamesIndex < is the faulty page

"

*Recent Blog Entries*

Site.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.
PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates
#title"
Argh... Every pagelist is marked with "Site.LocalTemplates#X" or
Site.PageListTemplates#Y"
Pagelists:

Sidebar
- recent articles