[pmwiki-users] Icons attached to uploaded files...how to implement the suggested solution?

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 15:46:44 CST 2006

Hi,

Following my request for advice Anno posted this ->

Markup('attachicon', 'inline',
  '/Attach:(.*?)\\.(\\w{1,4})/',
'http://www.server.com/pub/icons/$2.png
Attach:$1.$2');

Replace http://www.server.com/pub/icons with the link
to your pub/icons
directory

Get your icons from here:
http://www.stylegala.com/features/bulletmadness/

Rename them to be named like this:
pdf.png
xls.png
doc.png
and place them in the icons directory.

<-

Where do I put this markup?  I need to have the icon
attached automatically when a user uploads say a .xls
or .doc file.  It's too much to expect them to inlcude
the above markup. Ideally they should use the PMWiki
standard upload procedure and the icon is magically
included on the page next to or instead of the link.

TIA

Nicholas

Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate
Click now to apply http://yahoo.degrees.info