[pmwiki-users] Path to skins question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 13:06:49 CST 2006

Tuesday, November 7, 2006, 6:57:11 PM, JB wrote:

> Do not use "SkinDirUrls" - I think that is spelled wrong.
> use "$SkinLibDirs".

Sorry, I actually used  "$SkinLibDirs", not "$SkinDirUrls".
Just copied it into the email from an older defunct install.

> Skin CSS and skin image files MUST be publicly available.
> You can put the skin tmpl and skin php files anywhere.
> This means that one skin can be comprised of 1 or 2
> directories.

Yes, i tried this and it worked, splitting the skin into the php file
and into css and js files, and having the php in
pmwiki/pub/skins/$Skin. But I am not happy with this splitting, or
having the skins in two locations. I rather like to point the filepath
from th epmwiki/ directory to the public_html/farm/pub/skins/
directory, and I don't know how to write the right path syntax.

But I thank you for your detailed answer!

Hans