[pmwiki-users] css for just one wikigroup

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 03:48:59 CST 2006

Tuesday, November 7, 2006, 2:55:04 AM, Patrick wrote:

> It is indeed "first in, first out".  The reason that the recipe's
> markup appears last is because markup handling happens last -- i.e.,
> after all scripts, configuraions, and recipes have been loaded.
> So, if a recipe waits until markup handling to add something to
> $HTMLHeaderFmt, then its entry will indeed occur last (unless
> something has reserved a position for it in the $HTMLHeaderFmt
> sequence, as outlined in my previous message).

Is it possible for a recipe to achieve the opposite, namely adding
something to $HTMLHeaderFmt last, or ideally late, before
local.css and other localised css is loaded, not by using a function
call with markup?

The reason for asking is that stylepage.php has the special case
that it runs the function LoadStylePage() when $EnableStylePage = 1;
is set, forcing the default stylepage to be loaded for all pages,
in fact behaving like pub/css/local.css. But then the stylesheet is
not loaded late, as when using markup (:stylepage:), but early before
skin css and other localised css.

Hans