[pmwiki-users] indent style not working in custom skin

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Nov 6 15:15:28 CST 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 04:00:04PM -0500, Sandy wrote:
>> Where is the style .indent defined?
>
> It's defined as part of PmWiki's core CSS styles, in
> $HTMLStylesFmt['pmwiki'].
>
> Pm

Any guesses where / how I turned it off? More importantly, how to turn
it on? When I use the PmWiki default skin it shows up fine. And I'm
positive it was working back when I converted the first part of the site.

ftp://onebit.ca/www/cricket/pub/skins/rosetrellis/rosetrellis.tmpl
ftp://onebit.ca/www/cricket/pub/skins/rosetrellis/rosetrellis.css

ftp://onebit.ca/www/cricket/local/config.php

Sandy