[pmwiki-users] css for just one wikigroup

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Nov 6 06:17:42 CST 2006

Monday, November 6, 2006, 12:10:17 PM, marc wrote:

>> And a recipe author when using this method
>> ($HTMLHeaderFmt) has no control where the code will be placed.

> I really should check, but I presumed it is first in, first out; in
> which case, this scenario shouldn't happen without the recipe author
> trying quite hard to break things :-(

No. The recipe author does not need to try hard at all, and I doubt it
is ever intended to have the styles loaded by  a recipe after skin and
local styles. Just using $HTMLHeaderFmt from within a function called
by the recipe markup is sufficient. I have not investigated the
reasons for this (Pm will know), but it must be connected with markup
handling.

Hans