[pmwiki-users] links within a page

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Sun Nov 5 13:05:57 CST 2006

Nicholas Buttle said...
> hi,
>
> is it possible to link within the same page?
>
> so if I want to put [[a link to somewhere further down
> the same page]]
>
> and then click on that it takes me to a part of the
> same page further down?

>From the docs:

Links to specific locations within a page

To define a location within a page to which you may jump directly, use
the markup [[#name]]. This creates an "anchor" that uniquely identifies
that location in the page. Then to have a link jump directly to that
anchor, use one of

    * [[#name|link text]] within the same page, or
    * [[PageName#name]] or [[PageName#name|link text]] for a location on
another page
    * The form [[PageName(#name)]] may be useful for hiding the anchor
text in a link.

--
Best,
Marc