mtrumpol at cacegypt.org
Sun Nov 5 05:34:15 CST 2006
I did an upgrade from 2 tot he latest version. It corrupted and killed off
some permissions. I have been in contact with my host but I still cant get I
If I type in my url http://www.ruthtrumpold.id.au/itgswiki/pmwiki.php I get
the following error.
'The directory name is invalid.'
The directory exists the host tells me that he reset the permissions on the
folders wiki.d and a few others.
Still have the error.
This is what I did from the beginning .... maybe someone can help.
1. Downloaded the pm wikix.y.z latest one
2. Unpackaged it
3. Copied the pmwiki.php and all other folders except the local to the web
4. Checked the contents of 'local' had my config file and rss feeder
Then it all went south, I couldn't see or eidt the side bar, reset some
p[ermissions and then could see the sidebar but still not edit.
The server host said they couldn't reset the wiki.d permissions so....
5. Removed the folder with my wiki
6. Put in a clean instal
7. Put my config.php and rss feeder into local
8. Put wiki.d back inside the wiki folder (they contain a lot of school work
And now I have this error ' The directory name is invalid.'
More information about the pmwiki-users