[pmwiki-users] Jiri's ZAPForum recipe

Jiri mail at revida.sk
Sat Nov 4 13:44:33 CST 2006

A multilingual version is at

http://www.revida.sk/koza/index.php/Site/HomePage?userlang=en

follow the link "Members forum"

The whole site is still uder construction. And the Forum snippets
I had to translate from SK to EN - the english version I tested
on my standalon notebook site.

An unauthorized (not logged in) visitor can READ only.
During several next days you can log in as Test/test

"Test" user is allowed:
- to create forum threads and add comments (ZAPform)
- edit his profiles page (ZAPform) link "Members"
- add articles (ZAPform) link "Articles"

The site content is in Slovak language still - only some headers
and titles are translated.

BTW follow the link "Tech.info" in the sidebar bottom.
I placed "Recipes version check" in the page bottom.
It would be nice to have a link
to the recipe's PmWiki.org cookbook version (or lastreleased version).
Recipes authors, what do you think about this idea?

Best regards,
Jiri