[pmwiki-users] /pub/css folder

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Fri Nov 3 10:55:56 CST 2006

Nicholas Buttle wrote:

> can I create my own extension to the standard
> pmwiki.css and put it into the pub/css folder.  It
> doesn't contain anything at the moment so I'm guessing
> it's for putting my own css files in but I'm not sure
> as to how to use it.  How is it then included in the
> pages?  As an include statement in the pmwiki.css?

Yes, that's exactly what it is for. If you put in a file called local.css it
will be loaded for all pages on the site. If you name it GROUP.css then it
will be loaded for all pages in group GROUP. If you name it PAGE.GROUP.css
then it will be loaded for page PAGE in group GROUP.

> I've had a look through the documentation but can't
> find anything...

Yeah, I just checked the documentation on this and its hard to find.