[pmwiki-users] /pub/css folder

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 10:38:48 CST 2006

Friday, November 3, 2006, 4:12:04 PM, Nicholas wrote:

> can I create my own extension to the standard
> pmwiki.css and put it into the pub/css folder.  It
> doesn't contain anything at the moment so I'm guessing
> it's for putting my own css files in but I'm not sure
> as to how to use it.  How is it then included in the
> pages?  As an include statement in the pmwiki.css?

if you create a file called local.css and put it in the pub/css/
folder PmWiki will load it automatically, after it loads all things in
the HTMLHeader. local.css will load for all pages of the  wiki.
If you want group-specific css, you create a file GroupName.css in
pub/css/ folder which will only load for group GroupName.

Hans