[pmwiki-users] Making some text stand out in a box

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Thu Nov 2 02:38:35 CST 2006

Reply to Thomas -Balu- Walter <list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de>
06-11-02 00:22:

>  > Correction, there is a very lightgray box around the text
>(so  > light that I missed it on my LCD screen at the angle I
>had it)  > but it looks like I can't change the color at all so
>I'm  > starting to suspect that the style definition isn't
>visible at  > all when the page is rendered??
>   I think changing bgcolor to background-color would help :-)

Unfortunately not, no change.

I'm probably missing something really basic, I've these line in
my config.php file

$WikiStyle['coderesult']['background-color'] = '#33FF33';
$WikiStyle['coderesult']['border']  = '1px solid red';
$WikiStyle['coderesult']['padding'] = '5px';

and in the actual page

%coderesult%[@
p.someField = 0
@]

My original definition looked like this

%block define=coderesult bgcolor=#ffcc99 border='1px solid gray' padding=5px%

should 'block' be represented in WikiStyle in some way??

Unfortunately I have no idea what the problem is.

                 jem