[pmwiki-users] Password / Access summary

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed May 31 20:27:20 CDT 2006

I set up a pagelist format with the following:

fmt=#groupattr

A bullet list of groups for editing group attributes.

[[#groupattr]]
(:if ! equal {=$Group} {<$Group}:)
* [[{=$Group}.GroupAttributes?action=attr|{=$Group}]]
[[#groupattrend]]

Then I just put (:pagelist fmt=#groupattr list=normal:) in a page  in
my admin section and it gives me a list of all the groups/pages with
special groupattr assigned.  I still have to view them one at a time
to check the actual settings, but it helps to have them all listed in
one place.  Hope you find it useful.

Cheers,
Caveman