[pmwiki-users] Question about tables

Peter Schwegler peterschwegler at quicknet.nl
Wed May 31 13:37:10 CDT 2006

I am a new user of PmWiki, which I use for a local site for personal
documentation and I have a question about tables. I have searched the
documentation and I cannot find what i am looking for so perhaps you can help
me.

I have a page which includes several separate tables, which have the same
number of columns, and should look the same.
The width of the columns is not the same in each table.

My question now is, how can I force a specific width for a column, either in
pixels or in a percentage of the whole table?

Thanks in advance for your replies

Peter Schwegler