[pmwiki-users] ISO week number in PmCalendar

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Wed May 31 11:21:37 CDT 2006

Sandy wrote:
> Looks useful. I miss more appointments and deadlines in the first week
> of a month, simpy because I don't see them on the calendar.

PmCalendar's soln for this is have a caltype=text display which
is configurable to a delta number of days out from the current
day... or you can use the normal monthsahead, etc style
granularity.

See the http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cjc/Cjc calendar example.

And yes.. there is a bug in that the Week Events don't stay
if you traverse month to month... I'll be fixing that...

If you prefer the large month calendar display, you can just set
your monthsahead to the number of months you want displayed.