[pmwiki-users] PublishPDF version 2.0.7 released

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Tue May 30 15:56:17 CDT 2006

John Rankin wrote:
> A new version of the wikipublisher library is available from
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PublishPDF
>
> The release notes are at
> http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=ReleaseLog.20060527
>
> The main new feature is how heading markup is handled.
> It now takes the first 2 levels of heading on a wiki page and
> slots them into the overall document hierarchy. Before, it only
> took the first heading. This produces all round better-looking
> documents, tables of contents, heading numbering, and so on.

I am wondering if there are any plans to support multi-column .pdf pages
in the future. I currently have a large number of .pdf files that are
formatted in two columns like these two samples:

  http://sti.pooq.com/archive/temp/sample1.pdf
  http://sti.pooq.com/archive/temp/sample2.pdf

and I would dearly love to move the source over to pmwiki and use
PublishPDF to generate the .pdf files on demand.