[pmwiki-users] (:subtitle:) markup

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri May 26 17:05:30 CDT 2006

I like the (:title:) markup.
Also, I would like to use a (:subtitle:), which should work about the
same way as (:title:).
Its use would be about the same you all know from newspapers and/or magazines.

As I could not find  a ready (:subtitle:) markup, I eagerly jumped to
the http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkup with the idea of
writing it myself.
But I just managed to understand nothing about the matter. Slightly
too technical.
Next I thought to take the (:title:) definition and just edit it a
little; but couldn't find where that definition is hidden.

Is there maybe a (:subtitle:) markup I could not find?
Otherwise, how can I write one, please?
Or, at least, where is that (:title:) thing defined, so that I can try
and learn by an example?

Luigi