[pmwiki-users] preformatted text block *with* formatting? (bug in [ <at> .. <at> ] ?)

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu May 25 18:53:50 CDT 2006

My god, talk about argumentative.  You are very pleased to argue, and keep
cutting out the text of the real issue in every reply.

I wrote about one page being wrong/misleading.  Pointing me to another
page might answer the original question I was looking for, BUT DOES NOT FIX
THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM REGARDING THE MISLEADING INFO ON THE PRIOR PAGE, which
I quoted in my original message!

You can argue this backwards, forwards, and sideways all you want.  You
either know I'm right, or you're deliberately ignoring it to make your
point.  I have a job to do, and that means Get It Done.  Get It Done
requires accurate understanding of the stuff.  Replies which don't address
the questions are useless.

As are these continued ad hoc attacks.  PmWiki isn't getting any better
through your attacks, while I've spent all day working on it regardless.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek