[pmwiki-users] How do you remove Wiki Word Spacing?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu May 25 16:43:10 CDT 2006

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 09:18:56PM +0000, Georgi Eliseev wrote:
> $SpaceWikiWords in config.php is turned off.
>
> BUT:
> I use links with mixed capital and lower-case letters.
> These links don't display right.
>
> For example:
> 1) I have a link to a page for "eBay" - one of my clients.
> When I click on that link the new page displays as "E Bay"

Well, if $SpaceWikiWords is turned off then it should be displaying
as "EBay", so something is putting spaces in the pages.  I'm guessing
whatever skin template you're using has {$Titlespaced}.  You might
want to change it to {$Title}.

But in the general case, this can be fixed with a (:title:)
directive to explicitly set a page's title:

    (:title eBay:)
    (:title TRaQ:)