[pmwiki-users] leading space rule? what rule?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu May 25 16:23:54 CDT 2006

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 03:47:43PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> You don't have to necessarily fix it -- just let us know where you
> were looking for the information or where you think it ought to go.  :-)

Well, if I were writing it I could put the horse before the cart.

Say what leading whitespace does on normal lines.
Then say what it does for lists.
Then say what it does for block elements.
...then what it does for anything else.

I can make that change myself, if you can confirm that leading whitespace
only does

 preformatted text on normal lines

* this is a list item
 keeps this trailing text indented and part of this list item

 [some-block-element like [=
	the entire block is preformatted text
some-block-element]

--