[pmwiki-users] preformatted text block *with* formatting? (bug in [ <at> .. <at> ] ?)

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu May 25 14:17:23 CDT 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 06:53:01PM +0000, Pico wrote:
> I didn't realize that you wanted to argue (until now).  Now that I understand, I
> wish I had not engaged you.  It won't happen again.

Pico, an argument is a point.  A parameter.  An issue in this context.  Not
a verb regarding the manner of conversation.

I was simply requesting that instead of pointing me at docs I've already
read and was quoting in my message, that you address the issues I've
raised.  There were valid points raised in my message.  Can you address
those?

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek