[pmwiki-users] Pagelist further...

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Thu May 25 00:09:55 CDT 2006

There has many long discussion on pagelist, and find them very
good because I still learning PM. I am starting a new thread
because I don't know if it already exists:

I'd like a pagelist with the description of the page. The
description would come from (:description ....:) I need more than
the title. The closest I have found is: fmt=#headerinclude, it
includes the first paragraph, but usually my description is
different from the 1st paragraph. The description is a summary,
while the 1st paragraph is usually some kind of question.

Does this already exists?

--
Thanks