[pmwiki-users] Problems Uploading

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed May 24 14:47:18 CDT 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 12:38:54PM -0700, Steve Rowe wrote:
> Patrick, I appreciate your offer to help!
>
> 1. IE6
> 2. Privacy (cookies) is set to Medium

I just tried that page using IE6 as well, and I get the
same result that you're geting: entering the password causes
the browser to hang indefinitely.  (It works fine under
Firefox 1.5.)

Well, let's try a downgrade and see if that fixes things--
just download a copy of 2.1.5 and install it on top of
your existing installation (same procedure as an upgrade,
except you happen to be installing an older version of
PmWiki instead of a new one).  If that fixes things, then
it narrows the possible causes down a lot.

Also, if you can, set $EnableDiag=1; in your local/config.php,
this will let me look at the PHP and PmWiki settings in a bit
more detail to perhaps see if anything is out of the
ordinary.

Pm