[pmwiki-users] pagelist is creating links relative to the current group?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Tue May 23 21:25:40 CDT 2006

Oh, and in the Category pages it has a similar problem.  If I use the
documented
	(:pagelist link=Category.Network :)

Then it does give me a list of pages with links to each.  However, it puts
each page under the group name (good) but the link on the group name is to
Category.{GroupName} which doesn't exist.  I'm trying not to confuse things
by keeping Categories as distinct names from Groups.

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 06:57:49PM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
> I'm trying to use pagelists in the sidebar, and pagelists in the
> category pages, and neither one works as expected.
>
> In the sidebar I used:
>
> (:pagelist fmt=group group=-PmWiki,-Site,-Category :)
>
> This does properly give me a list of groups (ie Network and Vendors
> right now), but the target of the link created in that list changes
> depending on where in the side I am.  On the home page
> (Main.HomePage) they all work, but in Network.Routing all of the
> group names become relative to Network... for instance,
> Network.Vendors instead of Main.Vendors ...

> arran.svcolo.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HomePage'>Main</a>
> </li><li><a class='wikilink' href='http://arran.svcolo.com/wiki/
> pmwiki.php?n=Network.Network'>Network</a>
> </li><li><a class='createlinktext' rel='nofollow'
>      href='http://arran.svcolo.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Network.Vendors?
> action=edit'>Vendors</a><a rel='nofollow'
>      class='createlink' href='http://arran.svcolo.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?
> n=Network.Vendors?action=edit'>?</a>
> </li></ul>
>
> --