[pmwiki-users] 2.1.6 released (was: InterMap format)

Américo Albuquerque aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net
Tue May 23 16:28:18 CDT 2006

Hello

----- Original Message -----
Subject: [pmwiki-users] 2.1.6 released (was: InterMap format)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:31:25 -0500
From: "Patrick R. Michaud"

 > 2.1.6 is just released, and restores hyphens in InterMap link
 > names.
 >
 > 2.1.6 also adds the long-requested capability to test authorization
 > to a page other than the current one via the (:if auth edit OtherPage:)
 > markup.
Can you also add an auth test that returns true if a user is
authenticated whatever authentication he uses?
Now we have to do a(:if test authid or auth admin or auth attr or auth
read:)
It would help if we could have a single (:if isauth:) that would work if
there is an authentication active, whetever it was, specially because we
don't have a (:else:) markup.

Regards,
Americo Albuquerque