[pmwiki-users] InterMap format

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue May 23 10:54:34 CDT 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 10:39:39AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Has sourceforge made svn available yet, or are they still just cvs
> based?  (I know there was some sort of technical problem in the
> past few weeks that was accelerating sf's support for svn -- but
> I haven't followed it closely.)

I just checked, and sourceforge is using svn now.  I'll figure
out how I want to handle the repository.  I'm not sure I want to
migrate PmWiki's repository into sourceforge (there are times
when it's nice to not depend on sf.net), but I could see
doing it for cookbook and other pmwiki-related components.