[pmwiki-users] fmt=#headerinclude (was Further PmWiki Development)

OBUTEX / Hladůvka admin at obutex.com
Tue May 23 05:40:57 CDT 2006

Hi,

Ben Wilson napsal(a):
> Nice catch! That would allow somebody to cobble together a brief
> summary of a page.
>
> I suppose that if a (:description:) exists it could present that; else
> it could include the first paragraph of the page.
>
> Could this be used to catch an "issue" based tag? That is, if I were
> to slip in an "issue" tag (like a TODO) on a page, would it be
> possible to list out the various todos on pages (based on searchlist
> or pagelist)?
>
> Ben

This question is too professional for me.
I am not skilled in the PmWiki tags and used PmWiki variables - I did
not succeed with the format for keywords

If  anybody knows how to get description & kwds & 1st nonempty line
except headers
into a single  format I will be very grateful to find it in the mailbox.

Best regards, Jiri