[pmwiki-users] Link URLs + top links question

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:39:48 CDT 2006

http://example.org/wiki/Group/Pagename?action=edit

Or, install the DoubleClickEdit recipe.[1] Then you can go to edit by
double clicking. I do the same thing on one site, but it's Double
Click to Login. I then have the 'read' authority on Site.PageActions
set to 'id:*', which means any logged-in user can view the page. This
allows me to hide the Site.PageActions page while simultaneously being
able to use it when I'm logged in.

[1]: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditOnDblClick

On 5/22/06, David Goadby <dg at pixel-plus.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks Hagan,
>
> It worked just the way I expected too!
>
> Only one problem, once I have removed edit from header and footer and
> removed the sidebar - how do I edit the page again? Is there a fudge for
> this?
>
> Regards
>
> David

Ben Wilson