[pmwiki-users] Image Attachments and sub-directories

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sat May 20 10:17:34 CDT 2006

I have a page in a group MyGroup.PageName. This particular page has a
lot of images and I'd like to store them in their own sub-directory.
Thus the images are in uploads/MyGroup/subdir.

Typically when the images are in the groups upload directory I'd use:
%thumb%[[Attach:pic1.jpg | Attach:pic1.jpg"description"]]

In this case though the images are in a subdirectory of the groups
upload directory. I've had no success with various tries along the lines of:
%thumb%[[Attach:MyGroup.subdir/pic1.jpg |
Attach:MyGroup.subdir/pic1.jpg"description"]]

What syntax should I use?

  ~ ~ Dave