[pmwiki-users] Remove sidebar in Notsosimple skin

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Sat May 20 07:34:20 CDT 2006

At Sat, 20 May 2006 13:55:47 +0200,
Audun Myhra Bergwitz wrote:
> Since I have no CSS skills at all, could someone please help me by
> telling me what changes I should do to make this happen.

You need to change the template, i.e. the file ending in ".tmpl", not
the CSS.  The CSS, in general, is only for telling the browser how to
render the content, not for telling it what content to display.  As for
the template: Making sure that the code making up the side bar is
embedded between the following two markup tags should do the trick, at
least as far as I understand it.

  <!--PageLeftFmt-->
  <!--/PageLeftFmt-->

For more information: