[pmwiki-users] two sources for the 'password required' page

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon May 15 07:12:09 CDT 2006

There are two sources for the 'password required' page - the first
one, the full-screen page, comes from the pmwiki.php file itself, and
the other is the wiki page Site/AuthForm.  I'd like to be able to
customize the first one - is there anything I can do to tell the wiki
to get that content from the wiki page Site/AuthForm as well?

OR,

If that screen must be generated by pmwiki.php, then I'll edit
pmwiki.php, although I don't like to do that, since I'll have to
remember to do it again with each upgrade.  If I do, though, is there
a way to embed a link in the text I enter there?  I tried
[[http://example.com | example]] and I tried <a
href="http://example.com">example</a>, and both rendered as plaintext
instead of becoming links.

Thanks!