[pmwiki-users] RFC: refactored introduction to wiki markup

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Sun May 14 20:00:35 CDT 2006

John,

It took me awhile to get back to you, but I like your efforts in
reorganizing the markup pages.  I made a few minor changes to Edit
Getting Started.  Only one thing really bothered me that I didn't
change:  I just HATE the name "Edit Getting Started."  Perhaps it
should just be called Intro to Markup or Markup Introduction.
Editing to me is the process between clicking the Edit button and
clicking the Save button.

Nice job!

Scott Connard.