[pmwiki-users] ImportText problem

Kevin Wilbourn kwilbourn at strasburger.net
Fri May 12 08:39:29 CDT 2006

Another option you may wish to look into is using a stream editor such as SED to format the files.  I used this to add several hundred pages to my wiki.  The changes you would have to make would be:

1. Add "version=pmwiki-2.0.13 ordered=1 urlencoded=1" to the first line of each file.
2. Add "text=(your text starts here)" to the second line
3. Put %0a at the end of each line
4. Remove the Line Feeds/Carriage Returns (whatever your OS uses to end the line).

That should do it.I tried the notetab clip method as well, but changed to the SED method because it was already loaded on our client machines.