[pmwiki-users] Help with %dlcol% style for 2 column definitions

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:04:37 CDT 2006

On Sun, 7 May 2006, Pico wrote:

> 1. Is the %dlcol% style (used by Cookbook.Cookbook to create a two
> column definition list) only available in certain groups (Cookbook,
> Test, but not PmWiki)?
>
> 2. Can I define that style at the beginning of a page in another group
> (PmWiki)?
>
> I saw the mailing list discussions about enabling it through changes to
> config.php, but I thought those may have been added to the core by now
> (I haven't checked the change log).

I'm not sure what you saw on the list, but I use this in a config.php

// Style definition list differently
if(true) {      // Instead of including common.php
  $HTMLStylesFmt['requirementlist'] = "
  dl.reqlst dt { float:left; padding-right:0.5em; font-style: italic; }
  dl.reqlst dd { margin-left:4em; width:50em; }\n";

  $WikiStyle['requirementlist']['apply'] = 'list';
  $WikiStyle['requirementlist']['class'] = 'reqlst';
}

This then allows me to write something like this:

	: bla bla %reqirementlist%: bla bla bla

However, since I'm using it a lot I actually do

	%define=r requirementlist%%%
	: bla bla %r%: bl

You might be able to create this style using only '%define=...%'. If so,
please let me know!

cheers
/Christian