[pmwiki-users] What would stop "Save as draft" working?

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Tue May 2 15:24:18 CDT 2006

On 5/3/06, H. Fox <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Are you using a custom skin?  If so, maybe it needs updating.  The
> extra button is part of the edit form and many skins customize the
> edit form.  As an diagnostic experiment, try
> ?action=edit&editform=Site.EditForm to see if PmWiki's default edit
> form appears.

Thanks.  I am.  It does.  The button is there.

I'm using FixFlow.  How/where do I go about adding in this button?
I'm happy enough in PHP, HTML, CSS but have no idea where/how this is
implemented.

I have extensively customised the CSS of the skin but I don't think I
have changed anything else except the odd variable maybe.

--
Allister