[pmwiki-users] the joy of intermap

Bronwyn Boltwood bronwyn at bronwynb.info
Thu Mar 30 09:55:52 CST 2006

On 3/29/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 11:34:29AM -0500, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:
> > That works.  So I edited the InterMap page.  Someone who actually
> > knows what the format for Site.Intermap should edit some documentation
> > too...  :)
>
> It's Site.InterMap (capital 'M'), and I seem to recall that there
> were some problems with it working until the later 2.1.beta
> releases (although it should definitely work in 2.1.0 and later).

Well, there's my PEBKAC award for the week. :)  But it's reassuring to
know *what* I was doing wrong!

I still couldn't get the includefieldpage recipe to work, but after
beating my head against it for a while, took the easy way out and
moved the page I wanted to include into the shared pagestore.

Bronwyn