[pmwiki-users] Problem with Simple Forum on 2.1.3

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Wed Mar 29 15:48:28 CST 2006

Thanks. I'll try that, but I'm thinking there is something more to it ... I tried the Triad skin, and now all page titles are coming out the same way, and editing the side bar no longer brings up a page to edit! I started with a clean 2.1.3 and then put back in the usual locally-modified directories.
I may just have to reinstall and try again.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151