[pmwiki-users] Suggested page property: shared page

Bronwyn Boltwood bronwyn at bronwynb.info
Wed Mar 29 14:09:36 CST 2006

Since there's been some discussion about page properties and turning
those into a form, I thought I'd pipe up and ask for something I want
in that form, if it happens:

[X] Shared page       Stored in: <dropdown with list of writable
shared pagestores available>

The dropdown should default to:
- if page is already shared, the pagestore that it is currently in
- if page is not shared, default to the the first writable pagestore
set in config.php, then in farmconfig.php

E.g. with the snippet

$WikiLibDirs = array(
  &$WikiDir,
  new PageStore('../exalted/wiki.d/$FullName', 1),
  new PageStore('$FarmD/shared.d/$FullName', 1),
  new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName'));

the dropdown would default to ../exalted/wiki.d, and also offer
$FarmD/shared.d.  Pagestores would probably need nicknames.

Unchecking the "Shared page" box means that the file is moved to the
appropriate wiki.d folder.

Is anyone else interested in this?

Bronwyn