[pmwiki-users] Spam help needed

Wendell Brown wbrown at arkie.net
Tue Mar 28 15:12:11 CST 2006

Actually Neil, I run both MTBlacklist and Blocklist2 because I totally
understand that MT by itself isn't enough.  However, it does catch a lot
of NEW stuff way before I'm able to add it to Blocklist2.  With that
said, I do think a shared list that is pmwiki oriented might be worth
looking into.

As to the format, it simply expects a regular expression on a line by
it's self.  And yes, it would be pretty easy to make it read the
blocklist2 format, but I simply haven't done it (mostly because
Blocklist2 works).