[pmwiki-users] password question

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 11:15:44 CST 2006

Tuesday, March 28, 2006, 6:06:49 PM, Neil wrote:
> It is much cleaner to have password prompts that suit the situation
> than trying to explain the above in an email which few will read and
> fewer will remember!

Yes, but my point was: what harm is in a "reader", trying to edit a
page protected with an admin password, getting a prompt asking for
an admin password?

And another question: do you give different prompts (different
wordings) for the general edit password and for the Site admin password?

Best,
 Hans