[pmwiki-users] Used MarkupToHTML in Markup - <:vspace> doesn't work

Tue Mar 28 10:09:47 CST 2006

I've got problem with creation of long list items. I find adding \\ on
every line tedious, so I've tried hacking it this way:

Markup('<block>','<_begin','/&lt;block&gt;(.*?)&lt;\/block&gt;/se',
"Keep((MarkupToHTML(\$pagename,htmlspecialchars_decode(stripslashes('$1'),ENT_QUOTES))))");

This is supposed to parse everything in <block></block> as independent
block of code retaining context of <block> tag (so I could have almost
entire page as single list item).

It almost works - code seems to be parsed properly except empty lines are
replaced with visible <:vspace> (&lt;:vspace&gt;).

Is it OK to use MarkupToHTML in Markup?

Is it possible to fix this hack or is there a better way to do it?

Sandbox:
http://kurs.browsehappy.pl/Main/WikiSandbox

--
regards, porneL