[pmwiki-users] password question

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Tue Mar 28 06:46:55 CST 2006

At 2006-03-27  11:17 PM -0700, H. Fox is rumored to have said:
> > ... is there any way I can detect that they are editing? As in:
> > (:if action edit:) ????
>
>In config.php:
>
>     $FmtPV['$action'] = $action;
>
>In markup:
>
>     (:if equal {$action} edit:)...(:if:)
>
>(This works, but I don't know if it's the best solution.)

Thanks Hagan. Now that I think it through, I am not sure that it is
any solution at all. I think I need a test that says something like:
"if the user's password array includes the shared edit password they
must need an admin password to do the action they are trying, so
prompt for that"

It's not the action that matters, it is whether they have already
entered the shared edit password.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/