[pmwiki-users] Condition on authority to another page

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Fri Mar 24 04:16:29 CST 2006

Hi all,

Is it possible to condition text on the current user's authority to another
named page?

I want to show a list of links to say 10 pages.  Each user may have access
to none, some or all of those pages.  I want all users to see all 10 links
but I want to visually mark those they have access to.  The idea is I want
them to see what they're missing, so they will fork over some money to see
them.  I'm not sure yet, but I think I want the links to be images.

I hope that made sense?

--
Allister