[pmwiki-users] ?action=source (ad hoc login)

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Thu Mar 23 23:27:17 CST 2006

(:includewikipage
http://www.ddy.ch/pm/laden/pm.wiki/Topics/DebianXenBlug?action=source:)

I remarked that an include (of cource:-) is not possible when the site is read protected.
As a workarround (and because isn't not really secret) I assigned a $HandleAuth:

    $DefaultPasswords['guest']  = '';
    $HandleAuth['source'] = 'guest';  /* probably this can be done in a group.php */

And it works so far because ?action=source is unprotected now

I'm wondring if there is a way to propagate the current "valid login"
to tell the other wiki, to allow the access?
Would be nice to have wiki-to-wiki auth feature, a way to restrict a request
to a certain wiki.
May be wiki-to-wiki communication feature wouldn't be bad at all.

regards
Patrick Ogay