[pmwiki-users] PageHeader possible?

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Thu Mar 23 22:53:54 CST 2006

I have used GroupHeaders to put messages at the top of entire groups.
Is there a way to do this for just one page?

I want to have some text at the top of a page that is visible when
viewing the page, but does not show up in the edit window.

Some of my users have apparently decided that it is more amusing to
edit the helpful hints I put at the top of pages rather than the body
text beneath the hints. :-(

I suppose I could have a GroupHeader that said:

(:if name ThePage:) Try to edit this line, you ......  (:if:)

but that feels backwards to me.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/