[pmwiki-users] Fwd: oh one more thing

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 23 12:13:03 CST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The Editor <editor at fast.st>
Date: Mar 23, 2006 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] oh one more thing
To: Tim H <tim at simulat.com>

I've tried it with and without the searchresult directive, and it
still works.  All you really need is something like:

(:searchbox size=30 fmt=#simple group=whatever -Homepage
label='Search'  list=normal:)

I included several parameters all of which (I believe) are optional.
BTW, I tried putting it in the sidebar just to be sure, and it still
worked--automatically showing the results in the main page (which is
what I think you want). No searchresults markup needed.

Cheers
Caveman