[pmwiki-users] Wiki relocation

Doug P dougp at ispinn.com
Wed Mar 22 16:04:43 CST 2006

My web site used to have its root in the

     /html

directory, which would have put the wiki directory at

     /html/wiki/wiki.d

and so on. The new ISP now has my web site's root at

     /

which places my wiki at

     /wiki/wiki.d

and so forth, and I'm trying to unravel why I can *edit* my wiki

    www.ispinn.com/wiki

but I can't *save* it. I can't even change my attr so you can look at it.
:-(

These are the error messages:
_____
*Warning*: fopen(wiki.d/CoRe.CoRe,new): failed to open stream: Permission
denied in *\\NAWINFS03\home\users\web\b1328\rh.parkerd\wiki\pmwiki.php* on
line *576*
PmWiki can't process your request

Cannot write page to CoRe.CoRe (wiki.d/CoRe.CoRe)...changes not saved

We are sorry for any inconvenience.
PHP Warning
_____

I've looked at config.php in the local directory. I was looking for a line
that would need to be changed to account for dropping the

     /html

directory from the installation, but I can't see anything in config.php.
It's got to be something simple. I sure hope it's a simple solution.

The web host is ReadyHosting.com. Maybe someone else has figured this out.
:-\

Doug