[pmwiki-users] tweaking the operation of Site.AuthForm

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Mar 22 14:45:07 CST 2006

And to add a question to Neil's, is there a way to modify the
ForumStyled script so it only shows the date for each post list and
not the date and time?  That is, can $LastModified be changed perhaps
to $DateModified?  The full timelog is breaking my formatting a bit,
and my forum is not really that active.

Thanks Hans!

Caveman