[pmwiki-users] Wiki speed diferences, no apparent reason

John Coxon john at coxontool.com
Wed Mar 22 08:46:44 CST 2006

On Mar 22, 2006, at 8:09 AM, Joachim Durchholz wrote:

> I have a similar phenomenon. PmWiki pages are sometimes really, really
> slow.

Me too. This has been bugging me for a long time. It never occurred to
me it might be a PmWiki issue. I'm on a dialup connection and just
assumed the line was acting up or it was a heavy traffic issue
somewhere. My host says my particular server is lightly loaded. I'll be
interested to hear others take on this one.

John